Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 July 2012

Back On The Block on Blogger.com!

Happy Canada Day weekend to my fellow Canadian brothers and sisters!!! Welcome to the start of a new blog! (Courtesy Toronto Public Library)
First and foremost to all my fellow brothers and sisters in the land I reside (Canada)---I hope all is enjoying the rest of the Canada Day long weekend. I originally started blogging on the internet on Blogger.com  7 years ago. 2 years later I tried something different by going to WordPress.com.  Nearly 5 years it looks like I'm going full circle back to blogger.com. I do remember indicating that there was a possiblity of going back to blogger.com but I still I am surprised that my indication has somewhat materialized. Writing is a hobby and passion of mine for a very long time---I'd go way back to my childhood where I used love writing stories (sci-fi based much to the chagrin of some) and it extended through my teen years where I even started a school newspaper in junior high and was a contributor to a high school newspaper thereafter. In my 20s, I wrote pieces of a script, still have it and if any producer's interested---let's hook-up someday. I wrote letters to the editor in The Toronto Sun (and I am hoping that I will write some more letters to the editors to the competitors like The Toronto Star and National Post). Let's put it this way, if I had the opportunity to write for a living and have a very respectable lifestyle doing it, I could never be more happier! May that day come!  Welcome to my "third" current affairs project, The Sane Conservative!

No comments:

Post a Comment